Wednesday 14 March 2018

Sepia Saturday 410 : 17 March 2018


SEPIA SATURDAY 410 : 17 MARCH 2018
RAIN : CHILDREN : POLICEMEN : NIGHT

Our Sepia Saturday theme image this week comes from a dark time in history and is appropriately dark in nature. You, however, may interpret "dark" (or any other element you find in the image) in whichever way you want. Simply post your post on or around Saturday 17th March 2018 and add a link to the list below.

And whilst you are sheltering from the cold rain of these dark days, you might want to think about the future (well the next couple of Sepia Saturdays)





10 comments:

La Nightingail said...

A policeman's job can be quite varied as this post will show. :)

Barbara Rogers said...

Not sepia today...more about current events...but spurred by a wonderful poem which many parents have taken to heart.

Mike Brubaker said...

If the theme includes umbrellas, I think I have this one. Musical of course.

tony said...

feeling groovey ..........

Kristin said...

My cousin Barbara with a very small parasol in 1953,

Jofeath said...

I haven't posted in the last few weeks but here's a photo and poem that I like.

Molly's Canopy said...

I am writing about children...the family of my Welsh immigrant ancestor Frank Owen.

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

I read the Wikipedia entry for Japanese Internment in Canada. It was
unbelievable that it all happened. What a terrible time in our history.
War is hell.

Wendy said...

My one lone policeman in the family tree

21 Wits said...

That is a great photo, and I think I'd like to know their story, but I'm not really into dark at the moment. In fact my post is a bit more green, and there is a story about beer, Guinness in fact that you probably already know about! But so darn interesting! Who knew beer could save lives!