Tuesday 12 April 2016

Sepia Saturday 326 : 16 April 2016


This week on Sepia Saturday we have a series of portraits of a baby - what was known as a Polyfoto - in an image which dates back to 1930s and is part of the Flickr Commons stream of the National Media Museum. There are all sorts of things you can do with this theme - you don't need me to make any suggestions - I can think of 48 separate little ideas straight away. Whatever ideas you have, all you need to do is to post your posts on or around Saturday 16th April and link it to the list below.

Before you get started, take a look at what little pictures are around the corner for the rest of April.


So, not wanting to repeat myself, repeat myself, repeat myself (stop it!) all I need to say now is compose yourself for Sepia Saturday 326.




15 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Trying to check on resemblances in children to their relatives...it was at least fun to find a few old photos of babies and little ones.

La Nightingail said...

Baby faces, and then some!

Barbara said...

No baby faces but quite a few of our much missed Beagle.

Unknown said...

Remember contact sheets?

Alan Burnett said...

Thirty shades of Gladys

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

Sorry about my double post. Using the iPad for blogging is often surprising. The second post was the one with intent; the first, an iPad
hi-jacking.

Tattered and Lost said...

One little girl six times.

Little Nell said...

The many faces of.......

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Not really polyphotos.

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

Sorry about my triple post. New record?

Jofeath said...

Another tribute post from me

Rosie said...

I have to slow down, I forgot to enter my entry to this week's prompt. Better late than never I guess!

LA Nickers said...

Thanks for the prompt. Here's my post:
Overshares and unawares: A-Z verses from vintage visages

Participating in:
NaPoWriMo - National Poetry Writing Month (April)
April A to Z Blogging Challenge

DougVernX said...

I have a cute baby in my post. A bit late.

Unknown said...

Pudgy cheeks and a cool chair...